- This event has passed.
Virtual Seminar CZT#36
November 8, 2020 - November 11, 2020$1785.00
Become a Certified Zentangle Teacher®!
We invite Zentangle enthusiasts from near and far to join us during our first online, virtual CZT training seminar. Realizing that this year travel may be difficult for any number of reasons, we feel it is our responsibility to offer you the option of a virtual seminar experience. We look forward to welcoming you…right from the comfort of your own home!
This four-day Zentangle Teacher Certification program will be taught by the founders of the Zentangle® Method, Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas, along with Molly Hollibaugh and Martha Huggins. This seminar, taught in ENGLISH, is designed to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the philosophies behind the Zentangle Method of drawing. You will finish with all the knowledge you need to teach the Zentangle Method and the tools needed to convey the full Zentangle experience to your students. As a CZT, you will enjoy continued support and inspiration from Zentangle Inc. and from our world-wide CZT network.
This live event will follow roughly the same seminar schedule timeline as our in-person CZT seminars, culminating in a celebratory completion and certification. Join us opening night via Zoom webinar, beginning Sunday November 8 at 4:00pm EST.[time zone calculator] Many details will follow to help you get ready for this seminar. For planning purposes, please see sample schedule below, subject to minor changes:
You will receive a detailed schedule in your Seminar Supply Kit. But here are some important dates and times for you to plan your calendar. Please note that these times are all Eastern Standard Time Zone.
3:00pm Virtual Lobby opens- Tech Check (Internet Connection check, test log in)
Welcome students, chat function opens to say hello to Zentangle staff and other attendees
4:00pm-5:30pm (approx.) Opening class begins
Monday and Tuesday
8:30am – 6:00pm with plenty of time taken for meals and coffee breaks.
8:30am – 4:30pm
Details and FAQs
Here are two lists of what we can and can’t do:
- Guarantee you’ll make money . . . even colleges and universities will not guarantee that
- Teach you how to run a business or handle your taxes . . . it’s beyond the scope of our seminar
- Assign territories . . . people move and there are so many applications for teaching the Zentangle Method within any one area: Schools, businesses, clubs, health care, etc.
- Promise that a non-CZT won’t offer competing classes . . . While we vigorously pursue trademark and copyright infringement, we can only act within established legal frameworks and within our financial and time resources. We prefer to emphasize education of the marketplace and to provide students with the very best Zentangle experience possible. This is paying great benefits as people and organizations increasingly value the instructions and classes taught by a CZT over people who are not trained by us. Once you are a CZT- we encourage you to use that title to set yourself apart.
- Provide you with tools and resources to create a thriving Zentangle business. More and more people are teaching Zentangle workshops as an important source of income.
- Provide a wonderful experience at seminar. Even though this is our first virtual hybrid seminar, we expect it will convey our familiar camaraderie and immersion in an atmosphere of Zentangle creativity, inspiration and friendship.
- Provide an ongoing system of support through newsletters, our CZT Resource center, and through our invitation-only chat forum facilitating a network with each other.
- Provide a listing and an editable page on our website to all CZTs in good standing.
- Offer most of our Zentangle products to you at wholesale prices.
- Make every effort to make all of our strategic decisions around how it will support and impact our CZTs.
- Provide advance notice and availability of new products to CZTs.
- Provide a CZT only newsletter.
- Invite you to join us in this wonderful exciting adventure. While no one can promise it, we continually hear wonderful stories of gratitude from people who have found a CZT through our website and it has changed (or saved) their lives. The gratitude that you can experience in teaching the Zentangle method has become a major focus in many CZTs’ lives . . . it is a source of joy, focus and income.
Registration Process and Payment
Please fill out the registration form and create your account. Please note that this event website is not linked to your account on zentangle.com.
The cost to attend the virtual seminar is $1785.00 US. You will only be asked to pay the $485.00 enrollment fee via credit card to complete the registration process. This initial enrollment fee is non-refundable and non-transferable should you have to cancel at any time. A carefully curated box of supplies will be delivered to you, with a check-list of supplies you will need for each class session to prepare for a seamless, online seminar experience. These supplies are non-returnable and would be yours to keep should you need to cancel.
A welcome email with many important details will follow immediately after you register. An invoice reflecting this payment will be emailed to you soon. Your balance payment will be due by direct bank draft, credit card or check by the due date on your invoice.If you do not receive either of these please check your spam folder first and then email email@example.com so we can get you the information you need.
If you are not already a CZT, please choose “New Student” from the drop-down Lodging Choice Menu below to continue. For best results, do not use a MOBILE device for registration.
THIS EVENT IS FULL AND REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. PLEASE PROCEED AND FILL OUT THE FORM IF YOU WISH TO BE PUT ON THE WAITLIST. THERE IS NO PAYMENT REQUIRED AT THIS TIME. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO LET IN AS MANY STUDENTS AS WE CAN.
- Martha Huggins