CZT#40-Online Certified Zentangle Teacher Training
April 4 - April 7$1895.00
For those unable to travel, we invite you to join us online for our CZT training seminar. We will be streaming this event, LIVE in ENGLISH, in front of our in-person attendees in Newport, Rhode Island. We look forward to welcoming you……right from the comfort of your own home!
This Zentangle Teacher Certification seminar is designed to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the philosophies behind the Zentangle Method. You will finish with all the knowledge you need to teach, and the tools needed to convey the full Zentangle experience to your students. This enriching program will be taught by the founders of the Zentangle® Method, Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas, along with daughters Molly Hollibaugh and Martha Huggins. As a CZT, you will enjoy the continued support and inspiration from Zentangle Inc. and from our world-wide CZT network.
Many details will follow to help you get ready for this seminar. For planning purposes, please refer to the sample schedule below, subject to minor changes. Attendance at ALL sessions is required for certification.
Remote attendees will participate, in real time, via Zoom webinar, for 9 classroom sessions between Tuesday, April 4th and Friday, April 7th,2023.
You will receive a detailed schedule in your Seminar Supply Kit. But here are some important dates and times for you to plan your calendar. This is a live event streamed in Eastern Time Zone (US). [time zone calculator]
Tuesday April 4: Session 1
- 4:00 pm Virtual Lobby opens- Tech Check (Internet Connection check, test log in) Welcome students, chat function opens to say hello to Zentangle staff and other attendees.
- 5:00-6:30 pm- The seminar begins.
Wednesday and Thursday: Sessions 2-7
- 9:30 am – 6:30 pm with plenty of time taken for meals and coffee breaks.
Friday: Sessions 8 and 9
- 9:30 am – 4:00 pm with plenty of time taken for meals and coffee breaks.
*Schedule subject to time adjustments. A detailed schedule will be sent with welcome materials.
Details and FAQs
Here are two lists of what we can and can’t do:
- Guarantee you’ll make money . . . even colleges and universities will not guarantee that
- Teach you how to run a business or handle your taxes . . . it’s beyond the scope of our seminar
- Assign territories . . . people move and there are so many applications for teaching the Zentangle Method within any one area: schools, businesses, clubs, health care, etc.
- Promise that a non-CZT won’t offer competing classes . . . While we vigorously pursue trademark and copyright infringement, we can only act within established legal frameworks and within our financial and time resources. We prefer to emphasize education of the marketplace and to provide students with the very best Zentangle experience possible. This is paying great benefits as people and organizations increasingly value the instructions and classes taught by a CZT over people who are not trained by us. Once you are a CZT- we encourage you to use that title to set yourself apart.
- Provide you with tools and resources to create a thriving Zentangle business. More and more people are teaching Zentangle workshops as an important source of income.
- Provide a wonderful experience at seminar. Even though this is our first virtual hybrid seminar, we expect it will convey our familiar camaraderie and immersion in an atmosphere of Zentangle creativity, inspiration and friendship.
- Provide an ongoing system of support through newsletters, our CZT Resource center, and through our invitation-only chat forum facilitating a network with each other.
- Provide a listing and an editable page on our website to all CZTs in good standing.
- Offer most of our Zentangle products to you at wholesale prices.
- Make every effort to make all our strategic decisions around how it will support and impact our CZTs.
- Provide advance notice and availability of new products to CZTs.
- Provide a CZT only newsletter.
- Invite you to join us in this wonderful and exciting adventure. While no one can promise it, we continually hear wonderful stories of gratitude from people who have found a CZT through our website and it has changed (or saved) their lives. The gratitude that you can experience in teaching the Zentangle method has become a major focus in many CZTs’ lives . . . it is a source of joy, focus, and income.
Registration Process and Payment
Please fill out the registration form and create your account. Please note that this event website is not linked to your account on zentangle.com.
The cost to attend the virtual seminar is $1895.00 US. You will only be asked to pay the $485.00 enrollment fee via credit card to complete the registration process. This initial enrollment fee is non-refundable and non-transferable should you have to cancel at any time. A welcome email with many important details will follow your registration. There is a survey link in that email that needs to be completed so that we have your preferred certificate name spelling. An invoice reflecting this payment will be emailed to you soon. Your balance payment will be due by direct bank draft, credit card, or check by the due date on your invoice. If you do not receive either of these please check your spam folder first and then email email@example.com so we can get you the information you need.
What’s Included: The attendance fee of $1895.00 US will include your Zoom classroom experience and a carefully curated box of supplies delivered to you, with a check-list of supplies you will need for each class session to prepare for a seamless, online seminar experience. These supplies are non-returnable and would be yours to keep should you need to cancel.
This seminar uses the Zoom® Webinar platform. Please review the system requirements to attend:
Please note the following restricted countries or regions:
- Cuba: For regulatory reasons, users in this country are currently unable to access Zoom services.
- Iran: For regulatory reasons, users in this country are currently unable to access Zoom services.
- North Korea: For regulatory reasons, users in this country are currently unable to access Zoom services.
- Syria: For regulatory reasons, users in this country are currently unable to access Zoom services.
- Ukraine (Crimea Region): For regulatory reasons, users in this region are currently unable to access Zoom services.
To participate in this online seminar, we need to mail you our Seminar Supply Kit. Experience tells us that we have had difficulty getting packages to the following countries. If you wish to register and you are from either of these countries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
*The Zoom webinar experience is such that we will not see or hear remote attendees during the class sessions. A live chat with ZTHQ staff will be open during these sessions for communication.
If you are NOT already a CZT, please choose “New Student” from the Attendance Option Menu below to continue.
For best results, do not use a MOBILE device for registration.
- Martha Huggins