T.F. Green International Airport (PVD), Providence, RI
If you have a choice of which airport to use, choose this one. It is about an hour closer to The Graduate Providence than Boston’s Logan is.
- T.F. Green Airport information
- Car Rentals
- Car Service – We recommend Mike Bettencourt Car Service email@example.com (401-640-5539). He runs his own service and is very familiar with the our group and the Graduate Providence. We also use him for your returning airport runs. Tell him you are with Zentangle!
- Uber and Lyft services are available
- Shuttle service is intermittently available to Graduate Providence for $15 per person each way. Please call to see if your travel plans line up with their schedule. Purchase tickets at the Kiosk by the North Baggage Claim from T.F. Green Taxi & Limousine Service, 401-737-2868.
- If you hail a cab, one way fare to the hotel is about $32.
Logan International Airport (BOS), Boston, MA
- Logan Airport information
- Car Service – We recommend Mike Bettencourt Car Service firstname.lastname@example.org (401-640-5539). He runs his own service and is very familiar with our group and the Graduate Providence. We also use him for your returning airport runs. Tell him you are with Zentangle!
- Uber and Lyft services are available.
- Car Rentals
- Cab- There are many cabs available outside after baggage claim and the cost is roughly $175 per one way to Providence.
- Knight’s Limo private car service to Providence is approximately $178 one way.
- Peter Pan Bus Lines operates between Boston’s Logan Airport and Providence’s Bus Station.
Amtrak’s Providence train station is .6 miles from the Graduate Providence.
The Graduate Providence
11 Dorrance St.
Providence, RI 02903
If you are driving, please be aware that you will be responsible for your own parking expenses and that there are no long term free parking options near the hotel. The Graduate Providence offers valet parking which you are welcome to use, currently the cost is $32/overnight. There are other parking lots and garages nearby, all of which are available for a fee.
Check-in for lodging is at 4pm but there is a place to store your luggage as you arrive for Zentangle registration.
Overnight Lodging-Extending Your Stay
All accommodations for the Graduate Providence are arranged through Zentangle for the three nights’ duration of the seminar-Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. For those wishing to extend their stay at the Graduate, please email Ms. Sharon Keeler for making those arrangements. There are a limited number of rooms available at a group discount for the dates leading up to and after our seminar.*Please be aware that the Graduate will not have your name on their rooming list until 30 days prior to the event so this is why you don’t want to call their main phone line. Rest assured you are in our Zentangle group! Please let Sharon know if you are in a shared or private room during the seminar so that you won’t have to move rooms.
*Bookings for the reduced rate should be made at least 30 days prior to the event for optimal lodging availability.
For folks looking to extend their stay even longer and want to explore other hotels OR if you are one of our few day students who need to find their own lodging, below is a list of nearby hotels as a reference.
*Hotel Providence (.3 miles)
143 Mathewson Street, Providence, RI 02903 800-861-8990
*Hampton Inn and Suites (.2 miles)
58 Weybosset St, Providence, RI 02903 401.608-3500
*The Dean Hotel (.4 miles)
122 Fountain Street, Providence, RI 02903 401.455.3326
*Omni Providence Hotel (.3 miles)
1 W Exchange St, Providence, RI 866.797.2021
*Renaissance Providence Downtown Hotel(.7 miles)
5 Avenue of the Arts, Providence, RI 02903 800.627.7468
*Hilton Providence (.50 miles)
21 Atwells Ave, Providence, RI 02903 401.831.3900
*Providence Marriott Downtown (.5 miles)
1 Orms St, Providence, RI 02904 401.272.2400
*Courtyard Providence Downtown (.5 miles)
32 Exchange Terrace, Providence, RI 02903 401.272.1191